Friday, March 16, 2012

Hi!

Welcome to my new blog! About three weeks ago I started a culinary and wine course so I thought as revision, why not blog about it? I love cooking! Yet I don't have much experience, so to whoever would like to follow what I am doing, the whole years worth of study will be on this blog. Sooo, anyone wanna learn with me? Without having to pay the 8k?

In this blog there will be:

Learning how to taste food and wine
All aspects of wine tasting
Cooking and baking starting from the basics right up to fine dining
And everything in between!

Peace


2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, I discovered your blog from food gawker. Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to see what you cook and read about your experiences. Most of all I totally look forward to learning from you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it should be great! Good revision for me aswell to blog about it

      Delete